Okay, here it is March 1st. Very early to do something like this so I’m putting my neck out there. This is my very unscientific predictions for the order of finish for the 2017 baseball season. It will be interesting to come back to this in October and see how I do. I’m not going to predict wins so much as order of finish in each Division.
I’m not going as far as to predict who will be the two wild card teams and who will manage to make it through the playoffs... OR WAIT... SHOULD I!| NL EAST Mets (I’m biased) Braves Nationals Marlins Phillies |
AL EAST: Red Sox Orioles Yankees Blue Jays Rays |
| NL CENTRAL Cubs Cardinals Pirates Brewers Reds |
AL CENTRAL Indians Royals Tigers White Sox Twins |
| NL WEST Giants Dodgers Padres Rockies Diamondbacks |
AL WEST Astros Rangers Mariners Angels A’s |
Okay, what the hell!
| NL Wild Card teams: Dodgers Braves |
AL Wild Card teams: Rangers Orioles |
| Playoffs 1st Round Giants face Mets Braves face Cubs |
Playoffs 1st Round Rangers face Indians Astros face Boston |
| LCS Mets face Cubs Boston face Indians |
WS Mets face Boston |
No comments:
Post a Comment